What is a Zentangle?
Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being. Zentangle is enjoyed by a wide range of skills and ages and is used in many fields of interest.
Characteristics of Zentangle
· Intuitive Art form
· Fun and relaxing
· Unexpected Results
· Non Technical
How others use Zentangle
· Entertainment: Zentangles are fun to do.
· Relaxation: We all need to relax from stress now and then.
· Education: At all age levels Zentangles can improve.
o Eye/hand coordination
o Creativity and personal expression
o Problem solving
o Relaxation and focus
Benefits and Uses of Zentangle
· Modify behavior
· Improve Eye/hand coordination
· Develop/rehabilitate fine motor skills
· Team Building and group focus
· Anger management
· Early Artist Development and appreciation
· Increases attention span and ability to concentrate
· Stress Reduction
· Stretching and warm-up for artists
· Panic Attacks
· Create beautiful work of art
· Nurture and develop creative abilities